Tonight we went for our roomie dinner! We went to IF and ate Reeeed Robin! Yummmm.
On the way back, we suddenly had an 80's music jam out session.
Question of the Day: Can a car full of college-aged girls change the world? (Just let that simmer for a few minutes while you read on.)
We were driving back to Rexburg singing/ screaming, "Oohhh I wanna dance with somebody! I wanna feel the heat with somebody! Yeah I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me!" by our girl Whitney. We passed many cars and got lots of looks. But the best had to be this old man in a Rav 4. He was just driving along in his cowboy hat and I think we may have given him a minor heart attack.
A couple miles later, we had moved onto "The way you make me feEel" by the man Michael, and we passed this red car full of our age-ish boys and a couple of girls. They waved, Emma awkwardly waved back and went back to our jam out. A few miles later, they appear at our side again full out DANCING with us. It was just such a great time to share our love of jamming out on the freeway that we were all busting up laughing.
There was this one guy in particular that was very enthusiastic. As we passed them for the last time. I turned back and made the "I love you" sign with my hand as if to say, "This is our exit, but you're awesome and I am going to blog about this and probably remember it for the rest of my life." He made it back and nodded his head as if to say, "Hey, you too. I'd say we'll meet again someday, but I don't think we could go forward from this moment." Then we exited and he waved one last REAL BIG wave and we were back in the calm of Rexburg. Just like that the moment had passed and gone. I love the bloggable moments of life. :)
So can a car full of college-aged girls change the world? The answer is YES! Especially if they have a little bit of help from random strangers. And hey, you should see what we can do when you meet us outside of a car! :)
Much Love!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog, every time, but especially this time! I wish I was there I would have loved those boys forever!
ReplyDelete