Sunday, August 15, 2010

The little things

Think back to when you were really little. Like a smaller size than I am. To reach the high cabinet or stand at the pulpit at church to "bury your testmoaney," you needed a little bit of a boost to get you to where you needed to be. (I actually just jumped up on the counter because I was a curly haired monkey...) The boost didn't need to be very big. Just something small.
The small things in life will get you far. This is a response to Aly Babwa's last blog. Thank you for being my "small thing" and boosting me up. I am so glad that I can be your boost too. :)

Also, as a side note. My days being wasted by watching hours of Veronica Mars have come to an end. For I have finished all 3 seasons. ;( The ending was very... abrupt and leaves you hanging, but I will now be able to move on to more productive things. Veronica Mars lives on in my heart. Haha And someday I will have a pink taser. I'll just have to get right on saving up for one as soon as I am done saving for college... which I cannot even imagine the end of.

All is well. :)

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. I adore you Michelle Jane! thank you for being my eternal friend :) a most needed press conference is in order now... we need to gush on and on about how much we adore each other :)

    p.s. i'm beyond thrilled to be on your blog :) even though it's not the first time... i'm thrilled to be an inspiration for one of your most entertaining blog entries :)

    ReplyDelete