Wednesday, August 11, 2010

For Mom :)

Mom, I had a really great time shopping with you today. Maybe it was because I wore jeans and a normal shirt and we didn't shop for clothes. A win win situation. :) Thank you for all you do and all that you don't do. (Like being a meanie pants extremist.) You help me through so much and I think you are one of the only people who reads my blog. (Not that that really bothers me at all. Haha I don't want everyone to know that I am crazy. :P) But thank you for always supporting me and trying to get me to go to school. Sorry for when I am so stubborn that you may have violent thoughts towards me. I love you and I am dreading the day that I will go off to college because I will miss you so much! So thank you for teaching me so much and even when you are being under-appreciated (as most mothers are.) you still do so much. I hope I can be like you when I am a mother. And I want you to know that I appreciate you. :)

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too. I have learned much from you as well. You are so loving and I appreciate it. You make me laugh each and every day and in this world of stress, we all need that! I hope I can be more like you when I grow up. When you go to college, I will be missing you like crazy, but I'll also be very happy for you and want to hear about everything you do. Good thing we have webcam! :o)

    ReplyDelete