Sick. Sick. Sick.
I don't have mono.
I don't have strep so far.
The doctors are not sure what it is. However, they suspect that it could be a rare disease called MichellenaFlarknucleosishypnoticphobia. It is extremely serious and life altering. I might not even make it out without serious doses of the following treatments:
Laughter (Very hard to come by at my house)
Chinese Food- Preferably Royal Panda Cafe...... *cough cough* (Very good for the.... organ that causes this unfortunate illness.... the funny bone. (Yes. Recent studies do show that the funny bone is, in fact, an organ. Vital even.))
Lord of the Rings Extended versions and Old Pride and Prejudice (This does anyone good)
Lots and lots of reading (This one might be the hardest. I shall try my hardest to fulfill it!)
It isn't looking good, but I may just pull through. There are no known survivors.... Then again. This is the first case they have seen in... well forever.
Hannah, if I don't make it, you can have my clothes and my black heels that you always steal and horde in your swamp. You may also have my neat-freakishness. I won't be needing it where I am going and if you don't get it soon, you might follow after me simply by tripping over your junk.
Amelia, you can have my books (since you might not get dad's bahaha) and you can even have the very square hair folicles from my curly head because I know how you envy them.
I would like to thank my body for giving me the...... inspiration for this "oh-so-wonderful" post.
I would like to thank my amazing friends (Mainly Augie) that make me smile through this... trying.. time in my life.
I would like to thank Morgan whatever her name is for being difficult so that great happiness has occured in Michellena Flark's life of Alle tag. Jeden tag. (Freitag.) Fest.
I would love to thank the inventers of satire and sarcasm... But I don't really know who they are. Whoever it was they made this blog, my life, and so much more possible.
Now, I need to go take a long bubble bath according to a highly reliable source.
I love you all! Duh.
Much Love!!
You make me laugh, and chuckle and giggle, and smile. You have a delightful sense of humor. Don't worry, we will load you up with laughter. Love you sooooo much!
ReplyDeleteMom
Oh, yeah, what are you leaving to me when you go? I have dibs on the square hair folicles!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha. Well in a longer draft of this post I gave you a few things..... I'll tell you when you come home for lunch :) Love you Mom
ReplyDeleteI came home, you never told me, so....I still don't know. :o(
ReplyDelete