Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dear Family...

Dear Family,
I miss you like ippi mississ.... what exactly does ippi miss?
Ok, I can do better.

Dear Family,
I miss you like a flower misses rain... Too cliche.

Dear Family,
I miss your stinkin' guts... Oopps. That's hate not miss... :P

Dear Family,
I MISS YOU!
Love, Michelle

Much Love!!

2 comments:

  1. We miss your guts too....and all the rest of you!!!Have fun and keep working hard! :0)

    Love,
    your mom
    (the one who misses you the most)

    ps. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marc,

    I miss you...like a cup of cocoa misses its marshmallows. I miss you...like a pizza misses pepperoni. I miss you...like a chip misses salsa. I miss you...ok, wait. I'm getting hungry. You get the point. I LOVE YOU! Who will exuberantly hug jump on me??? *sniff* I guess I can wait til July.

    Love and hugs,
    April (representing Apren)

    ReplyDelete