Sunday, June 27, 2010

Small update on "The Real World"

I think that in the time I have been out of High School, I have learned more then I ever did in High School. Or at least things that are of much more value. Here are a few:

I learned what a "Seriously good grape" tastes like.
(Did you know that there are such things as fruit whisperers? They know how to pick seriously good grapes. Maybe someday I will learn the art.)

I learned that cliff jumping is as easy as making a very stupid decision.
(As long as you don't think about it, it works out quite well. ;)

I learned that the only kind of towns in Montana are small ones.
(But who needs towns when you are surrounded by such beauty?)

I learned that you can bounce a small child on a trampoline high enough to take a scoop of heaven.
(This one courtesy of August Rife's amazing story-telling abilities and Aunt Susan's delicious scones!)

I learned that you should always... no. Never go to a church site visitors center on an empty stomach!
(I promise that it makes it impossible to listen.)

I learned SOO much! But if I wrote it all down here, then you will never get the chance to learn for yourself. I had a wonderful Summer Vacation! I went to Spokane twice and on a road trip to Nauvoo and other church sites. From family reunions to Gross-smelling hotel rooms, I experienced it all.

Favorites:
Clark Family Reunion 2010!!
Hanging with Augie. Duh!
Cliff jumping!!!
Chelsea's visit
4th of July at Newman Lake
Nauvoo!!!!!!!!!!
Performing missionaries
Nauvoo Pageant
Hanging with the Hays family

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have had such fun! I can't wait to go to Nauvoo again either. ;o) but next time we'll stay at the Marriott! Love you!

    ReplyDelete