To all of the people of the male gender. You are sooo lucky that you do not have to wear heels. Just saying. I'm pretty sure that my shoes broke a couple of toes. Haha But at least I broke them dancing! Last night was good old Homecoming. I went over to Hannah's to get all dolled up. Then we went to August Moon for dinner. This poor lady was running the restaurant by herself! We offered to help but she wouldn't let us because we were all dressed up. Malena and I decided we wanted to try duck. The verdict? It tastes exactly like chicken. We also ate a few "tape worms." Baha. We had a really good time at dinner and were so relieved to be done smiling for a million pictures. We each had 3 dates. Hannah, Melissa, Malena, and I had the best time! We had a sweet playlist to jam out to in the Murano! When we got there, we were practically the only senior girls there. So what do we do? Go to the front and dance like crazy!! There was a HUGE difference between the seniors and everyone else. The lower classmen glared a lot and started a lot of drama and made us crack up, and the seniors just didn't even care and danced like idiots and had fun! Many girls, we noticed, decided to wear the exact same dress as their friends... fun. The majority of our class was very drunk, but at least they were entertaining to watch. Oh, and if one person there had the Swine flu....... I'm pretty sure we all have it now.
So it was fun for the most part even if my feet strongly disagree.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment